Although it’s still hot and humid, the weather has been improving lately. More sun, less clouds, and no rain!
Last weekend I went up to Seoul for a short hike up Namsan to reach Seoul Tower. Listen to the episode for more information. I’ll also be writing a post about it soon.
In case you missed my recent posts:
Last year I visited my first Civil War battlefield – Manassas National Battlefield Park, which was a fun and moving experience.
I also created some hiking quote photos and put them into a post with other inspiring hiking quotes.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- Climbing 1.6 km of stairs to Seoul Tower. (pictures below)
- Korea Burn 2013 – Bringing Burning Man to Korea for the third year.
- How important is speed hiking? A conversation about speed hiking on the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Keep an eye out for Gerry, a hiker lost in Maine along the Appalachian Trail.
- 3 Hiking Tips – Three easy and important hiking tips. What are your tips? Comment below.
Questions or Feedback? Leave a Voicemail!
If you have a question you’d potentially like me to answer on the show, or any feedback at all, please feel free to send me a voicemail. It’s really easy.
Thanks for listening!
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to receive new episodes as they’re available.
If you haven’t already, I would love it if you would leave an honest rating and review of the show on iTunes (use the link below). It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for listening! Until next time, take a hike.