Welcome to Episode 4 of the Adventure Strong Podcast!
The podcast has only been going for about a month now and it’s averaging 100 downloads per episode. That’s 98 more people than I expected, so thanks for listening!
I’ve added a new feature which will be available from this episode on. You can now leave a voicemail with a question or comment. Sometimes it’s easier to talk it out rather than send an email.
This week, I’d like to share some of the shows I watch on YouTube. These are 10 of my favorites. They span the main topics of AS – travel, hiking, and adventure. So, I’ll think you’ll enjoy them. I’ve linked them up below.
Items Mentioned in this Episode:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in South Korea
- Backpacking Travel TV – Hosted by Sam from Nomadic Samuel and Audrey from That Backpacker. I interviewed them recently about teaching English in Korea.
- Overlander – Hosted by Mark Shea.
- Intense Angler – Hosted by John.
- IHatchetJack – Hosted by Jack.
- Wayde’s World Hawaii – Hosted by Wayde (and others).
- Sintax77 – Hosted by Sintax77.
- Migrationology – Hosted by Mark Wiens.
- Cragdwella – Hosted by Cragdwella.
- Captain and Clark – Hosted by Captain Chris Staudinger and Tawny Clark.
- Turnin’ Cranks – Hosted by Cooper Sellers.
Top 10 YouTube Channels:
Don’t forget to check out and subscribe to Adventure Strong on YouTube while you’re there. haha!
If those are not enough to satisfy your need for video action, settle in for some GoPro videos on the GoPro Camera channel.
Questions or Feedback? Leave a Voicemail!
If you have a question you’d potentially like me to answer on the show, or any feedback at all, please feel free to send me a voicemail. It’s really easy.
Thanks for listening!
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to receive new episodes as they’re available.
If you haven’t already, I would love it if you would leave an honest rating and review of the show on iTunes (use the link below). It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for listening! Until next time, take a hike.